Wednesday 13 June 2012

دعوت به مشارکت در یک تحقیق علمی


IRANIAN IMMIGRANTS IN AUSTRALIA INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN RESEARCH

Ba salam va arze adab,
My name is Ashrafalsadat Hosseini and I am completing my PhD at the Centre for International Mental Health at the University of Melbourne. I am interested in how the experiences and world views of Iranian immigrants relate to their well-being and how resilience factors help them to deal with the challenges of everyday life.
If you are over 18 years of age, have been in Australia more than two years, and have an Iranian background, I would like to invite you to participate in my research.
You have the choice of completing the survey in English or Persian. Please click here for the English version or here for the Persian version.
This survey should take approximately 25 minutes to complete.
You would have already received this survey by email.
If you know someone else who might be eligible and interested in participating in this study, please feel free to forward this email and invite them.
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment